By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Judge Corley has brutalised the FTC so far...

But she may do the same to Microsoft, Lol.

Yah I want to see how she will do with Microsoft... But the fact that she is using Microsoft economist as the baseline for any numbers is funny so far

Around the Network

All this over CoD which will remain multiplatform because it's sworn under oath and has a contract, Lmao.

They're clowns, she specifically asked with multiplayer too, Elder Scrolls 6 doesn't have multiplayer.

Ryuu96 said:

Judge Corley has brutalised the FTC so far...

But she may do the same to Microsoft, Lol.

She will need to in some form or another.  If not, it will look like she wasn't being impartial. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 June 2023

Beautiful Moment.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 June 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Hoeg is hedging his bets.

I respect his lawyer knowledge but honestly I think FTC has presented a terrible case and so do many others, including Hoeg himself at times saying they've put forth a weak case, they've not proven much, they've not proven this is damaging to consumers or competitors, it'd be weird to assume a win just cause it's a government agency, so I'd be shocked, I'm leaning towards likely FTC loses, having said that, I won't say 100% because of what happened with the CMA.

A bit under 50/50? Idk how he thinks it's that close. FTC has shown zero substantial harm. I'd say more like 95-5% in favor of the PI being denied. Sounds like he's being conservative in that estimation.