By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

He guy is actually so nice lol... Compared to some other ah. I'm almost like him :)
I actually believe he genuinely tried to come up with a fair model, he is just mistaken.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:

He guy is actually so nice lol... Compared to some other ah. I'm almost like him :)
I actually believe he genuinely tried to come up with a fair model, he is just mistaken.

He's nice but clearly WAY out of his depth and doesn't really have a clue what he's talking about and it's his own dang model, Lol.

This guy is FTC's most important witness too...But he's arguably been their worst so far, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:
Imaginedvl said:

He's nice but clearly WAY out of his depth and doesn't really have a clue what he's talking about and it's his own dang model, Lol.

This guy is FTC's most important witness too...But he's arguably been their worst so far, Lol.

Isn't he the FTC's only witness? lol

Stream died.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Volcanoes don't cook you as bad as the FTC is getting cooked right now

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Isn't he the FTC's only witness? lol

Technically they share witnesses and sometimes call their own, some of the witnesses both Microsoft and FTC have agreed to call, some of the witnesses only FTC has called or only Microsoft has called.

But this is FTC's "expert witness" who is meant to build the foundation of their entire market/argument and is their most important witness by far, he is the one who can change the whole course of the case.

Can't really follow it as good without an audio stream

Honestly, I felt bad for the dude, I was like feeling the soul leaving my body on behalf of him, Lmao.

100% is break even and his model came out to 97% if COD was withheld

So he admitted that Microsoft wouldn't break even by making CoD exclusive?