By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Can anyone post a live stream link if there is anyu when it starts? I'm always struggling to find it :) I'm really bad with the Internet!

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:

Can anyone post a live stream link if there is anyu when it starts? I'm always struggling to find it :) I'm really bad with the Internet!

Found one.

MICROSFT VS SONY DÍA 3 SUBTITULADO EN ESPAÑOL - YouTube

Imaginedvl said:

Ryuu will be playing the part of everyone there and will do a constructive reenactment.  Best place to watch will be here.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

ice said:
EspadaGrim said:

Housmarque making the top 17 is funny. IOI, People can Fly and Crytek would be solid realistic buys from that list. While I would love Remedy there is no chance that happens since they seem to have beef with MS.

It makes me wonder if sony somehow got a hold of the list and decided to buy Housemarque, surprised to not see asobo up for consideration.

I could have sworn there was a report that asobo turned MS down a while ago.  Knowing Phil, he probably still ask on a weekly basis just to check the temperature of a deal getting done.

Around the Network

I'm surprised Sega wasn't an acquisition immediately after the Dreamcast got discontinued. The original Xbox got a lot of support from Sega, and would have made sense.

rapsuperstar31 said:

I'm surprised Sega wasn't an acquisition immediately after the Dreamcast got discontinued. The original Xbox got a lot of support from Sega, and would have made sense.

Will forever be one of, if not the, biggest missed opportunities for Xbox. Sega even wanted the original Xbox to be fully backwards compatible with Dreamcast, and Xbox execs said no.....

Sega and Xbox had a fantastic partnership in those days, had like 15 exclusives, but man what could've been.

We can't hear anything still, they might be listening to Jim Ryan's deposition first.

LMFAO The judge calling out livestreaming the audio and the Spanish dude is just nodding and smiling.