By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zeldaring said:
Libara said:

Candy Crush makes more money than COD.

No idea it was that big.

Yeah, common mistake.

King is MASSIVE.

• By Revenue, larger than Blizzard, only 21% behind Activision.
  • By Profit, larger than Blizzard, only 20% behind Activision.

But as I said above.

• Diablo Mobile doesn't come under King, it comes under Blizzard.
  • CoD Mobile doesn't come under King, it comes under Activision.

They're both huge mobile titles, so if we're talking "Mobile" alone, Mobile is probably Activision-Blizzard-King's biggest segment.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 June 2023

Around the Network

I've got a new video going over some of the stuff from day 2 of the Microsoft vs FTC hearing.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

This is a better example because it's the entire FY.

It also includes the timeframe of Modern Warfare 2's launch, Lol.

This was funny.

Around the Network

What a day.

Wonder how a dickhead like Kotick copes on the stand.

Very interested to see Satya on the stand.

Nintendo...Nintendo must fucking hate being here, Lmao.

Ryuu96 said:

FTC's own witness saying that Stadia competed with PlayStation and Xbox is a fucking facepalm.

There goes the "Cloud Market" argument, it's not a separate market if it competes with fucking consoles, Lol.

Yeah, I was confused when he said Stadia competed with PS and Xbox. I was like.... so if that's the case there is no monopoly or whatever with Xcloud. Pretty sure he said Stadia competed with Steam and Epic too, didn't he?

Indie Developers LOVE Xbox & Game Pass - YouTube

I've also heard from a couple of sources that one of the reasons a deal to sign Starfield as a PS5 console exclusive didn't pan out — or rather, wasn't reached before Microsoft reached a deal to buy ZeniMax Media — was directly because of game director Todd Howard, who wasn't keen on the game having PS5 exclusivity.

Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer: Microsoft heard Starfield might skip Xbox before buying Bethesda | Windows Central