By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Imagine if Starfield had a secret blackhole that Todd doesn't tell anyone about. You're casually navigating when suddenly something grabs a hold of your ship, you can't see what it is but your ship is starting to rip itself apart, you're desperately trying to fly out but it isn't working, you try to fast travel and it breaks, there is nothing you can do as your ship is slowly sucked into a dark pit of nothingness.

Save File Erased.

Game is set 50 LY's from Earth though and the nearest Black Hole is 1,600 LYs away so it won't have one.

Would be cool if we could go towards the center of the Milk Way and just die in the center of our galaxy's black hole. 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Imagine if Starfield had a secret blackhole that Todd doesn't tell anyone about. You're casually navigating when suddenly something grabs a hold of your ship, you can't see what it is but your ship is starting to rip itself apart, you're desperately trying to fly out but it isn't working, you try to fast travel and it breaks, there is nothing you can do as your ship is slowly sucked into a dark pit of nothingness.

Save File Erased.

Game is set 50 LY's from Earth though and the nearest Black Hole is 1,600 LYs away so it won't have one.

Would be cool if we could go towards the center of the Milk Way and just die in the center of our galaxy's black hole. 

There will be a mod for that

I fly towards them.  They'll be welcome on my ship.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

I fly towards them.  They'll be welcome on my ship.

Nice.

Around the Network

I wonder where Ara: History Untold is.......that was supposed to have been a "release by June 2023" game

I knew it was going to be delayed when the devs barely had their second technical alpha in February, but I figured we would have at least gotten a release date on Sunday lol especially since their latest Dev Diary was just a few weeks ago

Ara: History Untold’s Evolving Living World - Part 2 - Ara: History Untold (arahistoryuntold.com)

Something that was surprisingly not mentioned on Sunday during the Starfield Direct, was mods. Todd Howard confirmed a while ago that the game will be as moddable as ever, which is why I'm so surprised it wasn't mentioned once. Mods are one of the major reasons why Bethesda games are so enduring for years on end. Minus FO76 lol.

I'm guessing since it was an Xbox showcase, they wanted to focus more on the game itself since it's being catered to the console community rather than talking about a feature that will primarily be meant more for the PC community or.......paid mods are going to be announced right before release lol

Idas Said:

The case could be heading towards a remittal, according to a few UK antitrust lawyers.

Some reasons:

- The acceptance of a speedy process
- MS being able to submit expert evidence initially
- International scope of the deal (comity)
- The focus on potential competition (more speculative)

In any case, it’s just an article with different opinions.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 June 2023

Not me waiting for Shika to do his usual post-showcase viewcounts LOL where ya at buddy?