By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ice said:

what are the chances anything on xbox will be shown at the marvelous showase today?

Zero

Around the Network

10,000 Posts in 6 Months, 15 Days.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

We're excited to confirm your #ForzaMotorsport cover cars - meet the stunning 2023 No. 01 Cadillac Racing V-Series.R and 2024 Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray. Tune in to the Xbox Games Showcase on June 11th for an up-close look at the cars, and see a full walkthrough of our single player career gameplay during Forza Monthly on June 13th! See you at the starting line.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 May 2023

Around the Network

So we have an Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 13th and a Forza Monthly, the Forza Monthly will have a walkthrough of the single player career mode, not the Xbox Games Showcase Extended. Don't imagine in that case, we'll see much of Forza Motorsport in the main showcase itself. The Forza Monthly will be pretty lengthy on its own.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 May 2023

Ryuu96 said:

So we have an Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 13th and a Forza Monthly, the Forza Monthly will have a walkthrough of the single player career mode, not the Xbox Games Showcase Extended. Don't imagine in that case, we'll see much of Forza Motorsport in the main showcase itself. The Forza Monthly will be pretty lengthy on its own.

That's for the best. Forza Motorsport had like 5 minutes or more of a showcase last summer and even more during the Developer Direct in January.

It'll be maybe some additional gameplay snippets ending with a release date. Shouldn't be more than a minute or two during the main showcase. 

Yeah, I'm ok with them just having the real cars on the stage like in the past, then just a short in-engine trailer for Forza Motorsport, like 1 minute-1.5 minute of just music and clips of cars racing in-engine, with a teaser for the full gameplay showcase on Forza Monthly at the end.

@Ryuu96 I see some reserved posts on the first page, would it be a good idea to edit one with the post you made summarizing our bingo cards a few days ago for ease of access?

EpicRandy said:

@Ryuu96 I see some reserved posts on the first page, would it be a good idea to edit one with the post you made summarizing our bingo cards a few days ago for ease of access?

At the top of the thread there should be something called "Shortcuts" and the links are all stored there.