By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 6 33.33%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 12 66.67%

Total:18

Legends and Benedict Fox.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Downloaded on both PC and Xbox. Ready to go!

DroidKnight said:

I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I find those kinds of RPG to be so intriguing and Story rich which I would really love to experience, but every time it turns out to be a Turn based RPG it completely ruin the experience for me and I just can't get over it. They're just so time consuming, waiting for next action, that it affects the immersion and much of the mechanics while cool the first time you experience them just become annoying quickly thereafter.

EpicRandy said:

I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I find those kinds of RPG to be so intriguing and Story rich which I would really love to experience, but every time it turns out to be a Turn based RPG it completely ruin the experience for me and I just can't get over it. They're just so time consuming, waiting for next action, that it affects the immersion and much of the mechanics while cool the first time you experience them just become annoying quickly thereafter.

A lot for me depends what I'm in the mood for.  I enjoy micro-managing everything in real life and so calculating each little move and numbers associated with it in video games intrigues me.  But I do purchase pretty much all RPG's, western and eastern.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Lol. Another three studios to add to my list.

EpicRandy said:
DroidKnight said:

I really enjoy turn based rpgs, but in this case i was hoping the combat would have been more like Secret of Mana in snes.

Anyway, this game catch my atention.