By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 15 40.54%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 22 59.46%

Total:37

CAT appeal process is pretty quick at least compared to what the FTC over here scheduled their hearing for (August iirc). Especially since the FTC sued to block back in December.

Around the Network

Oops, I misinterpreted that part, the trial will only last 10 days max but CAT's decision won't come until later, the judge is "aspiring" to get a decision before October/November.

What a day.

Ryuu96 said:

Oops, I misinterpreted that part, the trial will only last 10 days max but CAT's decision won't come until later, the judge is "aspiring" to get a decision before October/November.

Ah darn, still faster than the FTC but would have been nice to see the trial done by July/August. 

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Ah darn, still faster than the FTC but would have been nice to see the trial done by July/August. 

It sounds like he wants it done ASAP due to being busy later in the year.

Around the Network

wow Activision are brutal lol compared to MS. They are not even trying to be nice or subtle.

Imaginedvl said:

wow Activision are brutal lol compared to MS. They are not even trying to be nice or subtle.

Yeah, they clearly have a good cop/bad cop thing going on, but then again, Activision is always a dick, Lol. Activision has absolutely zero reason to hold back their tone though, unlike Microsoft who still will need to maintain a sense of professionalism and good relations with regulators, judges, etc, after this. Activision doesn't have to worry about any of that.

Stacking is one of those double fine games they mentioned before.

Watching that CAT hearing was a lot more entertaining than the sony showcase.

Libara said:

Watching that CAT hearing was a lot more entertaining than the sony showcase.

LOL

I actually really enjoyed watching that too.

For Sony showcase, man, we got a lot of amazing games coming our way! Was not so bad, right?

Right...