By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Didn't know anyone had a hard on for bot bootcamp I think I may have played the mode once at some point for a challenge, but I always thought it should be part of the Training mode than in matchmaking.

For Versus I think it's because it's the only PVE mode where you can progress your challenges, since the XP changes have made it a lot easier to level up, I would guess that is why they removed it and they'll re-add it but without any XP and/or challenge progress.

I like how TMCC does it where they have challenges specific for Campaign too and some for Firefight, obviously Infinite doesn't have Firefight yet so they can't do that, but I think some Campaign challenges would be nice.

Campaign challenges would be awesome! I love playing the MCC campaigns from time to time and being able to unlock more from the battle passes is like icing on the cake. Especially now with campaign co-op finally added to Infinite, it'll give players more incentive to replay the campaign outside of just achievements.

Speaking of which, one of the new campaign achievements is bugged AF! Where you have to get a kill from every weapon in the opening mission. TrueAchievements is pointing out in their guide that many are having issues getting it to pop.

Around the Network

VersusEvil said:

So they removed bot bootcamp from Infinite? Well, looks like I can clear some space on my storage now. 343 really are the fucking worst studio MS has.

I haven't played Halo Infinite for like 5 months, so last night I went to play some Bot Bootcamp so I can relax and not worry about letting down my team in a PvP match. Then it was gone. I agree. Pretty stupid to remove it. I was hoping for more PvE modes and now there are none. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

New Xbox Empire hype!!! Let's get this to over 100 posts today!! 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

That Blood Gulch remake in Forge looks AMAZING!!!

gtotheunit91 said:

That Blood Gulch remake in Forge looks AMAZING!!!

They need to get that Forge playlist ASAP.

Also, I really hope they can make terrain editing work someday, these maps look great but some of the ground terrain still sticks out a little, where the dirt is meant to blend into the grass.

Still looks awesome.

Saw a game mode on Crazymiller's twitch just now called Soccer. And it's just everyone with gravity hammer's hitting the soccer ball till you score lol

This game was sooooo good! Even if you're not a Gears fan.

gtotheunit91 said:
VersusEvil said:

So they removed bot bootcamp from Infinite? Well, looks like I can clear some space on my storage now. 343 really are the fucking worst studio MS has.

Didn't know anyone had a hard on for bot bootcamp I think I may have played the mode once at some point for a challenge, but I always thought it should be part of the Training mode than in matchmaking.

Pfftt. I utterly suck at PvP in general but I'm especially bad at Halo, honestly you would question if I even know how to use a controller let alone how to play PvP if you played with me. Bot bootcamp was just a nice stress free way to you know ... Let off stress. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition