Forums - Website Topics - Website Issues Thread

#. The forum rules link doesn't work anymore
#. PMs don't arrive
#. mod team is not debating on bans anymore
#. badges not activating and activating for people who don't log in

Last edited by kirby007 - on 24 October 2022

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

#. PMs don't arrive

Bold: Just had that issue. PMs don't seem to work. @TruckOSaurus or someone else, can you please look into that?

Kakadu18 said:
kirby007 said:

#. PMs don't arrive

Bold: Just had that issue. PMs don't seem to work. @TruckOSaurus or someone else, can you please look into that?

nah i figured out that PMs are actually being ignored in the case they are inconvenient or proper rebuttal being served

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Kakadu18 said:

nah i figured out that PMs are actually being ignored in the case they are inconvenient or proper rebuttal being served

So why did mZuzek not receive a PM I send to him?

How do you know?

Around the Network

‘Badges not activating for people who don’t log in’ doesn’t seem like much of an issue either, those people wouldn’t know or care anyway since they’re gone.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

How do you know?

Aside from obvious spambots, bans arent handed out for the forumrules they go with. That clearly shows lack of comms within the team

Kakadu18 said:
kirby007 said:

So why did mZuzek not receive a PM I send to him?

Oh in that case ill keep it on the list ;)

Whoever I pm I do get my message back, I'm allowed to message the mod team about bans they don't give out free bans they only ban you for doing something very horrific, I even posted some NSFW I still don't get banned (you can't ban people for smaller things anymore unless you're a certain user I try bringing up crazier things I get a pass somehow I think I generate website clicks or something for few ridiculous threads?)

SegaHeart said:

Whoever I pm I do get my message back, I'm allowed to message the mod team about bans they don't give out free bans they only ban you for doing something very horrific, I even posted some NSFW I still don't get banned (you can't ban people for smaller things anymore unless you're a certain user I try bringing up crazier things I get a pass somehow I think I generate website clicks or something for few ridiculous threads?)

It's not about whether you generate any clicks or not (which I have no idea about), but rather we've been considerate of your situation that you communicated to us a while back, which made some of your transgressions appear not malicious.

But for the same reason, we'll consider making an exception to your ban request, and are discussing that currently.