By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When we get hungry and your home food doesn't have all the ingredients do you eat them raw?

All the time. Food just makes more sense when your on cannabis.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

a slice of bread and a spread of butter would be heaven enough for me

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I don't think I would ever eat just plain bread unless I'm starving to death.

I would improvise and turn the bread into garlic toast or something but I wouldn't eat it straight up unless it is for survival

I normally just eat plain bread when it comes to eating bread lol

My other meals I just order uber or wife cooks

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
Cobretti2 said:

I normally just eat plain bread when it comes to eating bread lol

My other meals I just order uber or wife cooks

We spend our money on internet only and a home + water and electric bill. I need to get income somewhere else I tried patreon but so far no luck?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

SegaHeart said:

I got fired back in 2005, I can still live I flipped some Items (by taking different approach) But won't tell you guys even though it gives me 8 days in 4 days.

Getting fired 17 years ago means you can't get another job?  

Eat more protein rich foods for better hunger control and body composition

SegaHeart said:
DroidKnight said:

Getting fired 17 years ago means you can't get another job?  

I need my sleep, I'm not reliable. and I game way too much. Though, I think I want to keep fasting like this I like it I wanna be 130lbs again. My mom brings like 5 Hot sauce like the one I posted in OP and eat those abit and hang out all day online. I feel I'll finally get rid of these love handles and look like a young Zac Efron in his teens when he had abit of muscle. This time my six pack will be truely visible ^^

That ain't gonna get you a job though...

You only need 6-8 hours sleep. I function on 4-5 hours. Any more then that is a waste of life

Forget videogames. You need a job. Or join BSA/YMCA