By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pictures or videos of your game collection thread

https://consolevariations.com/profile/darthv72

I have a small room pic in there, but mostly just use that site for marking off the variants I find.

Around the Network

The start of my pretty bad PS4/PS5 collection. Haven't had much time for gaming lately, sadly.

This obviously doesn't include my PC collection on GOG/Steam/Origin etc'. Or the retro gaming room.

Also in the process of building an AMD Duron+256MB SD Ram+Radeon 9700 Pro paired up with a 3dfx Voodoo 2 in SLI running Windows 98 to start building out my retro PC gaming collection.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

3DS, DS, AGB, CGB, GB, PSVITA, Atari, NES, Super NES, 64, Sega Genisis, PS1, Turbo Grafix 16, Dreamcast, Lynx, Wii, Wii U games not shown.  And PS4 VR.

edit: bunches of PSP

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

How many Sonic games are in my collection?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

我是广州人

Around the Network

I still remember sending my 5-7 Saturn games to Mikeintellivision and charging him 20 or so in shipping fees. Hopefully he still has virtual strikers and etc. Think I sent him a nights into dreams and of course Daytona USA.

Rare games?  I own a few N64. I have a few early fire emblem also before all you jumped on bandwagon.