By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot platformer?

What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot platformer?

Crash Bandicoot 57 15.70%

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back 85 23.42%

Crash Bandicoot: Warped 120 33.06%

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex 18 4.96%

Crash Twinsanity 7 1.93%

Crash of the Titans 4 1.10%

Crash: Mind Over Mutant 4 1.10%

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time 55 15.15%

Other 13 3.58%

Total:363

2 > 1 > 3. They're the only ones I've played.

Around the Network

Not to be rude, but Crash Bandicoot Wrath of cortex had the longest load times I remember of any game that generation. I remember it being unbearable and meme worthy. I like Crash 3 the best, but the all of the original 3 were fun to me. I haven't played most of the newer games.

Crash 3 (Warped) for sure. I played the original trilogy last year and had a blast. The first one is still really good if a bit too difficult and kinda cruel lol. The second one I didn't care for so much, the secret areas were a pain and not fun to play (the jetpack was pretty cool but very underused).

Warped has it all: a constant variety in levels, a cool soundtrack, power-ups that make playing the levels again even more fun. It's just the complete package and my all-time favorite platformer.

I have yet to play the new one (4) but I'm quite optimistic with what I have seen. Hopefully it'll be up there with Warped quality-wise.

From the spin offs it has to be Crash Team Racing. Crash Bash was actually a ton of fun but CTR is the real deal. Even though I disliked racing games as a kid, CTR was SO good! That asshole in the final race was a pain in the ass to beat though!

Im aware 1 is a lot worse originally but as for the remade versions

1 > 3 >>> 2