By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega exclusive world premier 10 am Pacific time 6 pm bst time 6/22/2022

Sega america posted this 5 minutes ago took them long

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 22 June 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2 Uncensored Edition!

For PS5/Xbox/PC!

Basil's YouTube Channel

Hyenas the game

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

So another generic MP shooter

Lets see how long this will last.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Looks like a skip for me

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network

Yeah......no. Shame too because CA is an insanely talented studio and with how FANTASTIC Alien: Isolation was, their last non-Total War game, and hearing they were working on a new IP Sci-Fi game, I was thinking it was something along those lines.

This reminds me of when Ninja Theory made Bleeding Edge

I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be, but no thanks to another me-too multiplayer shooter for Tik Tok junkies.

lol trash

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Visuals remind me of a cross between Borderlands and Overwatch. Anyone else see that? 

Also as someone who prefers to play campaigns (single player and co-op) over PvP I will likely be skipping this. But I do enjoy how it looks visually. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Well that was a big let down..