By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 78 years ago today...

Phil mfing Spencer stormed the beaches of Normandy.

Seriously it has been over 6 years since I found this photo and I still cannot believe how uncanny the similarities are.

Anyways in all honesty its good to commemorate the brave soldiers that helped to liberate Western Europe from the Nazis. A lot of these men are close to their 100s now, so we won't get to appreciate them much longer unfortunately. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

How does he stay so young!?

Looks like he might wanna hit the gym a couple of months.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

VersusEvil said:

Was that photo taken from the Xbox One reveal event.

The one that shows his nipples or secret life as a soldier? 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

KLAMarine said:

He is a time traveler, obviously. 

Around the Network
Chicho said:
KLAMarine said:

He is a time traveler, obviously. 

Think I made this joke before haha

I can pheel the s’spence.