By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Callisto Protocol - Launches December 2nd, 2022 | PS5, PS4, Xbox, Steam & EGS

Machina said:

Looks pretty good - Dead Space mixed with Resident Evil, which makes sense given the team's background.

Without knowing anything about the game or the developers Dead Space was the first thing that popped into my mind watching the trailer at least I now know the reason why.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

I haven't even played Dead Space but even I thought this was a Dead Space trailer lol. Looking good though! The more horror games in 3rd person the better for me.

It's pretty neat that this and the Dead Space remake are so close together. Horror fans will be eating well this winter.

Machina said:
Norion said:

It's pretty neat that this and the Dead Space remake are so close together. Horror fans will be eating well this winter.

Hopefully they don't cannibalise one another's sales though; that could quite easily kill off both Dead Space and the studio behind this.

That's an understandable concern though close to a two month gap should be enough to not cause that much of an impact.