By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WoRST FaNBoYS: GaMiNG iNDuSTRy.. MoVie iNDuSTy..TV SHoWS.MuSiC FaNBoYS..ETC

Sadly if there's one thing that pisses me off about message boards it's pathetic whiny fanboys who gripe about everything just for the sake of griping. We all know `em, we've all seen `em. The guy who still whines Metallica sold out, The guy who says XBOX360 L33T SUXX OR Z The guy who claims he was a fan of Spiderman while Spiderman was still underground and anyone else is just a pathetic poseur. and not to mention all those star wars fans...So here's the question who do you think are the worst fanboys?

Who are the worst fanboys?

• TV show genre fanboys                                        
  • Movie fanboys                                                          
  • Music fanboys                                                      
  • video game or video game console fanboys          
  •  comic book fanboys                                               
  • computer fanboys                                                   
  • pro-wrestling fanboys                                           
  • sports fanboys                                                      
  • Car FaNBoys                                                         

will be updated

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

Personally, I have always hated "Car" fanboys ...

I bought my Ford Fusion because it was (roughly) $5,000 to $10,000 less then a similar Accord or Camry, it had 0% financing (as compared to the 7.2% Honda and Toyota were willing to give), and I liked the car enough to buy it.

I really don't care about the extra fuel mileage on the Japaneese cars because (with the ammount of public transit I take) I fill up my care once a month. I don't care that my car will have a lower resale value because I paid far less up front. I don't care that my car is 2% more likely to require a major repair in the first 5 years of owning it.

I swear that car fans are about the only people who would be disrespectful enough to (essentially) call someone an idiot for making a purchase that suited their needs or desires.

gaming console fanboys are bad but i dont like movie fanboys they are the worst.. i got into a record 3 hour arguement about x-men 3. so i dont take kindly to them at all.. gaming comes in second

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

I will go with sports fanboys. Other than the PS3, I have never seen a riot started by anything other than sports. Or, at least, I do not recall.

How about WeIRd CaPS faNBoyS They kind of bug me

Around the Network

Music fanboys.... Simply because many will argue the newest pussycat dolls album is "fantastic" and they have "talent"... Some people have never heard of Dream Theater. And wierd cap fanboys are pretty bad too.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

FaN WHo WrITE LiKE THiS... Omg... burn in hell you "I randomly Cap Letters" Fanboy!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gentian said:
How about WeIRd CaPS faNBoyS They kind of bug me

Lol

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

umm.. Music. Wanna know why? ( Person 1:"hey, you heard x's new album?" Person 2:"wtf! theyre fucking emo! its a pile of fucking shit, you have no fucking taste in music, ur gay and a sissy cos you listen to "x"! I hate you and your music taste" etc etc Generally on the Music forums i post on this never happens to me, but i see it happen to other people very frequently. (p.s. im not emo, it was just an example :P)

Computer fanboys. They're nuts to say the least. There the people who talk about stuff you don't understand and spend fortunes on upgrading their computers.