By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Acquisition of Activision moving fast

CaptainExplosion said:
Ryuu96 said:

No.

Everyone has to sell, Activision-Blizzard won't have any shareholders as they become an entity under Microsoft who does and as Microsoft is paying all cash there's no stock offers (I.E. Microsoft isn't offering stock in their company for the sale), in Trailer Park terms it's basically...

Yay! ^^ Sorry for the late reply. Now if only they'd get rid of Bobby Kotick.

Eventually he'll be gone.

Around the Network

That's dumb, you know they can buy MS stock? lol. Hilarious.

Microsoft is just one of a few companies that are "To big to influence" because if they were a country, they would be ranked 8th in value, just above Canada. (According to world banks rankings.)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

SegaHeart said:
Pemalite said:

Microsoft is just one of a few companies that are "To big to influence" because if they were a country, they would be ranked 8th in value, just above Canada. (According to world banks rankings.)

I wonder if Microsoft is richer than all latin america AKA Central americas like Honduras/Costa Rica/Mexico/Panama/Guatemale/Nicaruaga/Belize/El Salvador etc add in all tropical islands like jamaica/? They are probably worth more than entire country of Saudi Arabia?

Microsoft is valued higher than Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Guatemale, Nicaruaga, Jamaica and El-Salvador... All combined.
Almost 3x the worth of Saudi Arabia world bank ranking verses Microsoft's market cap.

Microsoft is also worth more than Russia.

CaptainExplosion said:
Pemalite said:

Microsoft is valued higher than Honduras, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Guatemale, Nicaruaga, Jamaica and El-Salvador... All combined.
Almost 3x the worth of Saudi Arabia world bank ranking verses Microsoft's market cap.

Microsoft is also worth more than Russia.

Pfft, like that's hard.

Hence why I thought I would poke it in for humor sake.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.