By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Curiosities about myself

1. "Mostly" Left-handed - though I have to use my right hand to use my computer mouse and drum right-handed (the rare times I do anyway).
2. I've spent well over a decade writing drafts, outlines, and backstory to a fantasy novel (that I'll probably never complete, but even if it never gets finished, I figure part of it is just therapy/boredom killing)
3. Been coming to this website in some form since not long after its inception in 2007.
4. Obsessed with the show Spartacus (season 1 at least). Have watched it probably a dozen times. Chalk it up to my love of flashy action, Roman history, and rags to riches tales).
5. Was one of 2 students in my entire district to win a trip to the Chicago Bulls practice center to meet the 2nd 3-peat team. Still got a banner with their signatures hanging right near me.
6. My right ear lobe is misshapen so I can't wear certain earbuds - they just fall from my ear.
7. Between gaming with my friends, cousin, and sister, I've probably beat the game Turtles in Time roughly 30 times.
8. I managed to lose 30+ pounds last decade over the course of a couple years - only to come full circle and game all of it back and then some these past few years. But been kickin my ass again with excercise lately so hopefully I can right this ship again.
9. I'm 75% Italian, 25% Polish. Grandparents on my mother's side were 100% Italian (I believe most of my great grandparents came to America from Italy/Poland). and my grandfather on my dad's side. Grandmother on my dad's side was 100% Polish.
10. Cat person all the way, don't particularly care for dogs.
11. Somewhat interested in politics (much moreso on the social/cultural level) - though there are maybe 3-5 (American) politicians I can stand, one of whom is pictured in my sig.

12. Seriously considering quitting alcohol, as these days I just feel crappier overall outside a short burst of pleasantness. The detriments are increasingly outweighing any benefits. Currently at 6+ weeks without a drink. Have been a fairly heavy drinker for much of the last decade.
13. I've listened to the Disaster Artist audiobook all the way through probably 30-40 times. Just love The Room-related stuff and the book is so well read/amusing. It's become my defacto audiobook to sleep to.
14. Chicago Cubs are my all-time favorite team, despite the fact that they continue to break my heart. 2016 was a rare oasis of bliss at least.
15. My uncle voices "Schmitty" on various Jackbox Party Pack games, mostly on the game Quiplash.
16. Got to go to E3 as media twice - happened to see the voice of Mario himself casually stroll just feet away from me in Nintendo's private booth. But I wanted to be professional (*cough too chicken) so opted against asking for an autograph :/
17. Am a total night owl and have been for probably 2/3rd of my life. EXTREMELY. As in, get to bed at 6-7am and get up at 2-3pm. Just sort of like the peacefulness, + was able to exploit this by getting a little extra $ working night shift for a few years.
18. Can be painfully shy (borderline social anxiety at times), but I can also be very open, loose, and chatty if I'm comfortable and/or super interested/knoweldgable of the topic at hand. Small talk is my kryptonite mainly.

Last edited by DarthMetalliCube - on 14 April 2022

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

1. Never smoked or tried any other drugs

2. I don't drink tea, coffee or any alcoholic beverage

3. Never been drunk

4. I like nightmares

5. Consider myself to have less value than anyone else

6. I hate presents (both giving and receiving)

7. Argued against a raise with my boss since I thought my salary already was to high

8. The only person who I feel understand my is my father. Kind of sad since I've been and currently are in a long term relationship

9. I have to fake opinions since I do not have any otherwise (for most cases anyway)

10. I often try to do good things without being noticed so that no one will need to feel like they have to thank me for it

11. I love Pseudo archaeology

12. I always have a text file at work where I write anything and everything down in, often resulting in around 100 pages per year with nonsense

13. Have two goals in life, publish a book and become a father. But I do not think I will be able to achieve both and need to remove one of them

Pajderman said:

1. Never smoked or tried any other drugs

2. I don't drink tea, coffee or any alcoholic beverage

3. Never been drunk

4. I like nightmares

5. Consider myself to have less value than anyone else

6. I hate presents (both giving and receiving)

7. Argued against a raise with my boss since I thought my salary already was to high

8. The only person who I feel understand my is my father. Kind of sad since I've been and currently are in a long term relationship

9. I have to fake opinions since I do not have any otherwise (for most cases anyway)

10. I often try to do good things without being noticed so that no one will need to feel like they have to thank me for it

11. I love Pseudo archaeology

12. I always have a text file at work where I write anything and everything down in, often resulting in around 100 pages per year with nonsense

13. Have two goals in life, publish a book and become a father. But I do not think I will be able to achieve both and need to remove one of them

Dont give up on the second. I always thought life is not entirely complete without having kids and going through the experience of being a parent, but I was always scared of having kids for several reasons. My 1st son was born 1 year ago and he changed my life and of those around me in such a great way that a cannot imagine my life without him and why it took me so long to have the first one.