By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crossroads: What should I get? Okami, Wii Fit, No More Heroes, MK Wii, etc?

^This is why I am at a crossroads.

ps. hey ioi I am going to buy this through the Amazon widget to help out the site. Can we get VG$ for a purchase on the site? 

Around the Network

Okami.  It is cheaper and significantly better (imo) than all the others.

I would say Mario Kart Wii .... but that's because i love Mario Kart
Hope everything goes fine with your credit cardss :P

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Okami and Mario Kart Wii. Also, what about Zack & Wiki? It's just $20 now...

If you like the MK series and want to play it online, you can't go wrong with choosing MK:Wii. The online mode is very well implemented.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Don't get those games, sell all of your current games, and save up for Rock Band this summer!

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I actually have Zack and Wiki. Shamefully though I haven't gotten very far, as I got distracted by other great games. Maybe I shouldn't buy a game? Maybe I should just beat the games I own but haven't beaten yet? That might be the way to go actually...

Those games would be: Zack and Wiki, NiGHTS, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Metriod Prime 3 (nearly done I think...), Super Mario Galaxy (I have enough stars to finish the game, but want to get all the stars before I "win").

4 credit cards!!! O.O
you only paid 2 off, F@#k getting any games, just save and pay them damn cards off, jesus what the hell were you thinking getting 4 credit cards!?!?!?!

Now, here's the game you should get once you've payed them damn cards off. Get Okami, great game and very lengthy, or get Mario kart for the online replayability :)

luinil said:
I actually have Zack and Wiki. Shamefully though I haven't gotten very far, as I got distracted by other great games. Maybe I shouldn't buy a game? Maybe I should just beat the games I own but haven't beaten yet? That might be the way to go actually...

Those games would be: Zack and Wiki, NiGHTS, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Metriod Prime 3 (nearly done I think...), Super Mario Galaxy (I have enough stars to finish the game, but want to get all the stars before I "win").

That's the way i'd go.  By the time you get through those you'll be in less debt and a lot of those games may be cheaper.

Infact that's what i'm doing now.  Cet my list is actually larger.  Well and i'm saving up for moving that i've been planning on for a while insead of debt. 

jake_the_fake1 said:
4 credit cards!!! O.O
you only paid 2 off, F@#k getting any games, just save and pay them damn cards off, jesus what the hell were you thinking getting 4 credit cards!?!?!?!

Now, here's the game you should get once you've payed them damn cards off. Get Okami, great game and very lengthy, or get Mario kart for the online replayability :)

I know, I know... I didn't have too much on them recently and I have been working on them for some time without using them often if at all. But with the tax return I got I just paid off two of them! w00t! Now I have the bigger two cards and can throw even more money at them so I can take them out much faster.... Still nobody has convinced me of anything other than these games are great and is a difficult choice. That and NMH is a rent now, buy later game.