By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Russian authorities have seized more than $100m (£76m) from Google to fund propaganda supporting Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine, court documents show.

US filings have revealed that bailiffs took the funds from the tech giant’s Russian bank accounts in 2022, tipping its unit in the country into bankruptcy. 

Putin seizes $100m from Google to fund Russia's war machine

Lol Google.

Okay, so now that Russia has done this, can we stop with the half measure of only taking interest profit on frozen assets and instead go all the way and seize the funds entirely and use them to fund our support of Ukraine.

Russia are like the chavs that smoke crack and steal from each other but wonder why they are poor.  And........ always in track suits!

Zelensky spoke with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi of the need for Russia's war to end during the latter's historic visit to Kyiv on Aug. 23.

"When you say 'diplomacy', I'm all for it, but I'd like to see concrete steps that are not at the expense of 30% of our state and not at the expense of our population. If there is such a plan, we're all for it," Zelensky said.

Zelensky: Diplomacy 'not at the expense of 30% of our territory' (kyivindependent.com)

Something feels odd here, the Russians are freaking the fuck out even more than the Kursk operation and why would TG's owner willingly fly to France even though France had a warrant for his arrest? Nobody is that stupid are they? Could this be a fake arrest and he has flipped but they're selling it as an arrest to try to protect him? Eh, it isn't impossible that he's simply a massive idiot.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 August 2024

Around the Network

Russia is resorting to using WW2 era howitzers due to shortage of artillery tubes.  Late 2025 is going to be impossible for them, due to shortages with everything.  Anyway, here's the article 

https://mil.in.ua/en/news/russians-start-using-a-world-war-ii-era-m-30-howitzers/

Ryuu96 said:

So it's like a drone cruise missile I don't really understand, haha. Can they control it in flight like a drone or is it just the method of delivering it? Is the benefit that it doesn't need a jet to fire it?

I question the accuracy of the sign language. Seems like she is telling Russia (especially the preview image) to suck their dick we gonna blow shit up in deep Russian territory now lol

New video from Kings and Generals about th War in Ukraine and Russia for early August:

Funny how all the other videos are titled "Russian Invasion of Ukraine", but this one is "Ukraine Invasion of Russia"