By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 July 2024

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Good news on everything.  I wish that the tweet on Russia's ability to conduct active assaults gave a reason as to why.  It may be the weather with their rainy season though.  

Ryuu96 said:

Sen. Mark Kelly (D-Ariz.), a contender to be Vice President Kamala Harris’ running mate, tore into Republican Vice President nominee Sen. JD Vance on Wednesday, saying Vance would “abandon” Ukraine in favor of Russia.

“It’s pretty clear to me you’ve got JD Vance who wants to totally abandon Ukraine, and you’ve got Donald Trump who has been in the past rather pro-Russia and leaned in with Vladimir Putin in ways I would never expect the president to do,” Kelly said in a brief interview with POLITICO. “So again, we have a serious choice to make, and I’d be really concerned about what those guys would do to abandon an ally in favor of an adversary. And that would be a much more dangerous world.”

As a senior Senate Armed Services Committee member and former Navy pilot, Kelly has been a staunch advocate for Ukraine and has taken a hands-on role on the issue of training Ukrainian F-16 pilots at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in his home state. Vance, a Marine Corps veteran, is a vocal opponent of Ukraine aid, saying it’s prolonging a bloody war Kyiv cannot win.

Sen. Mark Kelly, a Harris veep contender, rips into JD Vance on Ukraine - Live Updates - POLITICO

The guy is a fucking moron.

Off course they can't win if your country has put a 1000 restrictions on the tools you given them to win. If they were allowed to use the aid without restrictions chances are the war be over now.

It be like giving a prisoner a jack hammer and telling him to escape with it but he cant use electricity to operate it. At that point may as well use a spoon as it be easier to operate but take longer to do so, and then all you have is time as your enemy, will you out live the tole it takes on your body over a long period of time.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Sen. Mark Kelly (D-Ariz.), a contender to be Vice President Kamala Harris’ running mate, tore into Republican Vice President nominee Sen. JD Vance on Wednesday, saying Vance would “abandon” Ukraine in favor of Russia.

“It’s pretty clear to me you’ve got JD Vance who wants to totally abandon Ukraine, and you’ve got Donald Trump who has been in the past rather pro-Russia and leaned in with Vladimir Putin in ways I would never expect the president to do,” Kelly said in a brief interview with POLITICO. “So again, we have a serious choice to make, and I’d be really concerned about what those guys would do to abandon an ally in favor of an adversary. And that would be a much more dangerous world.”

As a senior Senate Armed Services Committee member and former Navy pilot, Kelly has been a staunch advocate for Ukraine and has taken a hands-on role on the issue of training Ukrainian F-16 pilots at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in his home state. Vance, a Marine Corps veteran, is a vocal opponent of Ukraine aid, saying it’s prolonging a bloody war Kyiv cannot win.

Sen. Mark Kelly, a Harris veep contender, rips into JD Vance on Ukraine - Live Updates - POLITICO

The guy is a fucking moron.

Off course they can't win if your country has put a 1000 restrictions on the tools you given them to win. If they were allowed to use the aid without restrictions chances are the war be over now.

It be like giving a prisoner a jack hammer and telling him to escape with it but he cant use electricity to operate it. At that point may as well use a spoon as it be easier to operate but take longer to do so, and then all you have is time as your enemy, will you out live the tole it takes on your body over a long period of time.

I took one look at Vance and immediately didn't like him.  If you're interested in psychology you might find this interesting but apparently, a lot of times narcissists and sociopaths have common facial characteristics-- bushy eyebrows and a strong face.  I really hate those kinds of people, and i'll pray every night that vance and trump lose. 

Wink wink, there's another Pentagon overstatement in the cost of aid, from the most badass accountants ever, so the DoD will be able to send another 2 billion to Ukraine
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-military-aid-pentagon-accounting/33051086.html

shavenferret said:

Wink wink, there's another Pentagon overstatement in the cost of aid, from the most badass accountants ever, so the DoD will be able to send another 2 billion to Ukraine

Pentagon are actually hilarious, "whoopsie, accidentally miscalculated, here's another few billion!"

Ryuu96 said:
shavenferret said:

Pentagon are actually hilarious, "whoopsie, accidentally miscalculated, here's another few billion!"

lmao, yeah 

Ryuu96 said:

Russian logic: "hey Japan, your GDP is like twice as big as ours and you still invest much less in your military as we do, you are warmongers!!!"

Every single day you get some unbelievable bad jokes from Russian spokespersons