By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

At a campaign rally in Detroit, Trump criticized Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, calling him “the greatest salesman of all time” for Kyiv’s push to secure U.S. support in its effort to defend Ukraine against Russian aggression more than three years after Moscow's all-out invasion.

“He just left four days ago with $60 billion, and he gets home, and he announces that he needs another $60 billion. It never ends,” Trump said.

Trump Threatens To Cut US Aid To Ukraine Quickly If Reelected – POLITICO

Please, Americans, do the right thing this election, I'm not saying Biden is a good choice but the alternative is horrific, at this stage anyone who votes for Trump no longer has the excuse of naivity of not knowing how bad he will be like in 2016, anyone who votes for Trump in 2024 I will look at with genuine disgust and no ally of the UK.

He's talking shit again like usual as well, like when he cries about NATO's 2%, he knows his stupid fuck fanbase won't actually research anything for themselves, acting as if Zelenskyy himself is personally receiving the money, the Democrats need to ram home that the vast majority of this money stays in America, provides jobs to red states and it's largely America getting rid of equipment destined for scrap anyway.

Straight up Russian puppet running for Republican's Presidency, what the actual fuck happened to Republicans.

Fvck Trump. I bet that Putin is giving him PAC money. Odd that he would get so emotional and insulting over a mere difference in how to handle foreign policy. 

BFR said:

Wow, Ukraine has come a long way if they are able to encircle the enemy now 

Around the Network
shavenferret said:
Ryuu96 said:

At a campaign rally in Detroit, Trump criticized Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, calling him “the greatest salesman of all time” for Kyiv’s push to secure U.S. support in its effort to defend Ukraine against Russian aggression more than three years after Moscow's all-out invasion.

“He just left four days ago with $60 billion, and he gets home, and he announces that he needs another $60 billion. It never ends,” Trump said.

Please, Americans, do the right thing this election, I'm not saying Biden is a good choice but the alternative is horrific, at this stage anyone who votes for Trump no longer has the excuse of naivity of not knowing how bad he will be like in 2016, anyone who votes for Trump in 2024 I will look at with genuine disgust and no ally of the UK.

He's talking shit again like usual as well, like when he cries about NATO's 2%, he knows his stupid fuck fanbase won't actually research anything for themselves, acting as if Zelenskyy himself is personally receiving the money, the Democrats need to ram home that the vast majority of this money stays in America, provides jobs to red states and it's largely America getting rid of equipment destined for scrap anyway.

Straight up Russian puppet running for Republican's Presidency, what the actual fuck happened to Republicans.

Fvck Trump. I bet that Putin is giving him PAC money. Odd that he would get so emotional and insulting over a mere difference in how to handle foreign policy. 

He also holds a grudge against Ukraine because it's what partly led to his impeachment.

Trump–Ukraine Scandal - Wikipedia

Being a Russian puppet + Petty bastard and he's happy to watch innocents be slaughtered.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 June 2024

Wow the peac confrence seemed to go alright. Hope Putin is invited to the table during the next confrence.

BiON!@ 

3s & 10s

shavenferret said:

Wow, Ukraine has come a long way if they are able to encircle the enemy now 

Most likely that is a platoon of raw meat to check out the enemy. They know nobody is coming to rescue them and those who ordered them to attack know that anyways.

Pretty dumb from the Ukranians to waste a lot of ammo on this lot. Until you flatten the (industrial) buildings enough to get to the basements, you spend way too much ammo.

Ryuu96 said:

The problem is Elon's AI bots have been making up bullshit posts about cost of living in America blaming Biden for increases. Like everything is up 50%, even though it ain't factually true, just based on posts that been summarised from older posts.

I fear to many of those people won't do their own research and will think Trump will fix everything.

In anycase even if were true, Yanks have no idea how much the rest of the world pays for produce lol. They still cheap as anything an want it all for nothing.