By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ryuu96 said:

Saudi Arabia is one of the fakest allies of the West but Ukraine invited them because they are better than Saudi Arabia and have more dignity than they could ever dream of. Not reading into the claps too much, it felt just like clapping the dude who finished talking, everyone else had the opportunity to present their points many in counter to Saudi Arabia.

Even Hungary signed it, Lol.

oh yeah, I only posted the tweet for the video, not the accompanying commentary. I'll clarify. 

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
Ryuu96 said:

Saudi Arabia is one of the fakest allies of the West but Ukraine invited them because they are better than Saudi Arabia and have more dignity than they could ever dream of. Not reading into the claps too much, it felt just like clapping the dude who finished talking, everyone else had the opportunity to present their points many in counter to Saudi Arabia.

Even Hungary signed it, Lol.

oh yeah, I only posted the tweet for the video, not the accompanying commentary. I'll clarify. 

Don't worry about it, I know where you stand. Just wanted to add my own commentary, Lol.

Around the Network

At a campaign rally in Detroit, Trump criticized Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, calling him “the greatest salesman of all time” for Kyiv’s push to secure U.S. support in its effort to defend Ukraine against Russian aggression more than three years after Moscow's all-out invasion.

“He just left four days ago with $60 billion, and he gets home, and he announces that he needs another $60 billion. It never ends,” Trump said.

Trump Threatens To Cut US Aid To Ukraine Quickly If Reelected – POLITICO

Please, Americans, do the right thing this election, I'm not saying Biden is a good choice but the alternative is horrific, at this stage anyone who votes for Trump no longer has the excuse of naivity of not knowing how bad he will be like in 2016, anyone who votes for Trump in 2024 I will look at with genuine disgust and no ally of the UK.

He's talking shit again like usual as well, like when he cries about NATO's 2%, he knows his stupid fuck fanbase won't actually research anything for themselves, acting as if Zelenskyy himself is personally receiving the money, the Democrats need to ram home that the vast majority of this money stays in America, provides jobs to red states and it's largely America getting rid of equipment destined for scrap anyway.

Straight up Russian puppet running for Republican's Presidency, what the actual fuck happened to Republicans.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 June 2024

Lmao...And morons in the West will scream "Why doesn't Ukraine want peace?!"

The first Biden-Trump debate is happening on June 27, let's see how it goes.

"CNN announced additional details on the June 27 debate between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, setting the stage for what is expected to be a tumultuous stand off between the two front-runners ahead of the general election.

The 90-minute debate, held in Atlanta will be moderated by CNN’s Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. Both campaign have already accepted the invitation to the debate and agreed to the rules set forth in the debate, according to CNN.

There will be two commercial breaks but campaign staff can’t interact with the candidates during that time. The debate won’t feature a live studio audience - as have other general election debates in the past – and candidates’ podium positions will be determined by a coin flip, according to a CNN news release.

And more notably, microphones will be muted throughout the debate except when it is a candidate’s turn to speak, according to CNN.

The candidates will be provided with a pen, pad of paper and a water bottle, but are prohibited from bringing props or prewritten notes."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/15/cnn-biden-trump-debate/74108533007/