By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ryuu96 said:

Soon I'll be having surgery, minor surgery all things considered, I may be in there for a week-ish. In that time, I hope BFR and others can handle the news responsibilities and everyone can help self-moderate this thread from any potential trouble makers! I don't actually know when but yeah I'll be dipped out for a week or so in case anyone asks where I am and if I've given up on the thread, I haven't, Lol.

say hello to the attractive nurses for us nerds

Around the Network

The jury got finished a few hours ago and Trump was found guilty on all charges! This is great for Ukraine,because the GOP has been deferring to his views on Russia and refusing aid for ukraine. I'll edit my post later and add a link for reference but this is great news as his campaign will likely suffer. He's been averaging a point and a half above bids in the averaged out meta-polls. Game changer. This has literally been the best news that Ukraine has got lately, because now the aid from the fattest nation in the world won't stop. 

Last edited by shavenferret - on 31 May 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Soon I'll be having surgery, minor surgery all things considered, I may be in there for a week-ish. In that time, I hope BFR and others can handle the news responsibilities and everyone can help self-moderate this thread from any potential trouble makers! I don't actually know when but yeah I'll be dipped out for a week or so in case anyone asks where I am and if I've given up on the thread, I haven't, Lol.

Good luck and everything turns out well!

Ryuu, you got this brother. !!!

Around the Network

Good luck on this surgery and come back to us healthy and full of snark, you got this Ryu