By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 May 2024

L-300/400.

"Supposedly had increased tracking accuracy against ballistic targets."

💀 Was that "Tracking...Oh shit it's coming right at us!"

Hundreds of millions wiped out with a few ATACMS missiles.

Come on Germany!!! Join the dang list of missiles that have beat L-300/L-400!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Blinken seems like a good dude.

[...]

I don't know too much about US politics, but I keep asking myself why Blinken doesn't run for president. He always appears as the most competent guy in the government to me. At least judging by the few pieces that I get to see on german news.

I could be wrong though.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Ryuu96 said:

"Supposedly had increased tracking accuracy against ballistic targets."

💀 Was that "Tracking...Oh shit it's coming right at us!"

Great to hear!

OdinHades said:
Ryuu96 said:

Blinken seems like a good dude.

[...]

I don't know too much about US politics, but I keep asking myself why Blinken doesn't run for president. He always appears as the most competent guy in the government to me. At least judging by the few pieces that I get to see on german news.

I could be wrong though.

Could be that he just doesn't have any interest in the role, maybe he wouldn't like the public spotlight, I don't see him that much and he seems to keep himself relatively low-key. He also has little experience in actual political roles, such as House/Senate/Governor, etc. It might make it harder for people to vote for him.

Personally, I think Gavin Newsom will be the 28 Dem candidate, I don't know much about him but he's relatively young (compared to Biden/Trump...) and charismatic, I've seen him debating a little and there's no doubt he's a good debater but I don't know much about him beyond that, but I've seen his face a lot lately.

Replace the buoys with sea-mines.

Jk Jk...Maybe. 

Damn they going to seize the assets of Steven Seagal /s

Zero sympathy for anyone who has their assets seized still operating in Russia so go ahead and do it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 May 2024