By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/04/06/estonia-just-found-another-million-shells-for-ukraine/?sh=2f58df515ba1

Around the Network

So 2M from the EU, 1M from Chechia, 1M from Estonia... that would add up to almost 11k per day, more than the 10k Russia currently is reportedly using right now. And that's without any sources of artillery, like Ukraine's own production.

Sounds like amazing news if true from Estonia, I need to see this ammo in Ukraine's arms now though.

Patience Ryu, patience dude.....Everything in this war has taken longer than it should. :)

Around the Network
BFR said:

Yet he hasn't signed the discharge petition and Mike Johnson has been aiding Russia the past 6 months.

Complaining about your shitty party doesn't mean a thing if you don't try do anything about it.

These Republicans are so f*cking useless, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 April 2024

I wonder if any Republicans will sign it if Mike doesn't have a proposal by the end of this month.

Probably not.

And what will be the poison pill to satisfy the lunatics like MTG.

Greene keeps alive campaign to oust Johnson and warns against new push for Ukraine aid | CNN Politics

Here's their schedule for this month:

Ryuu96 said:

Of course China is stepping up support, who could have seen this coming? Continued slowness and weakness from the West has given China nothing to fear, the West should have went full force against Russia from day one in support of Ukraine to show their strength, to show unity, to show what happens to imperialist countries like Russia and China trying to invade another country but they instead opted to drag this shit out.

As for America, I would like to see European countries publicly come out in support of Ukraine and tell America to shut up in terms of Ukraine striking military targets with its own drones, I need to see someone leading Europe, like France, taking over from America, Europe is our land to defend, Ukraine losing wouldn't affect America anywhere near as much as it would affect Europe so America should keep its whining to itself.

The issue is when someone steps up to lead, like France, people like America and Germany moan at them.

If they did that it would also meant

99.99% less spending

99.99% more lives saved

The longer it drags out the worst everyone will be financially and standard of living.

And in terms to your oil prices, America could easily change that. They have oil reserves, start processing local reserves and simply charge less in the domestic market. But they will hold it, use everyone else first at a cheap price then when they the only country left will want 300 a barrel from the rest of the world. If they worried about wining a election, there are ways to limit the impact of what saudi, iran and russia are doing.

Ryuu96 said:
shavenferret said:

The only thing that can stop Trump is fallout from his trials. And it would seem unwise to stop attacking in order to increase the chances of Biden winning when they need help now. 

Yeah, what if they stop attacking and Biden loses anyway?

Tbh I still think Biden wins, I believe women will come out strong against Republicans this election thanks to them attacking abortion, along with black voters likely largely going to Biden and Trump in 2024 is weaker than Trump in 2020, he is the incumbent who lost, a loser, there are silent Republicans who will still vote for him though because "Dems bad!" but I think Trump's fanbase is slowly shrinking to just the craziest of the bunch.

Democrats have also been overperforming in special elections, I think Dems take back House and control Presidency.

Trump has control of the swing states, so unless something unexpected event happens such as a transgender hooker incident or his trial turns badly, he will most likely win. It's kind of scary given that he might have financial interests with russia, because it's so mind boggling as to why he would support them through inaction. He has also received $$$$ lately to help him pay off that 100 billion dollar bond. He's going to have to give some favors out now, whereas before he wasn't in such a tight spot. Shady and entitled, the guy you see I the psych textbooks when they explain grandiose narcissism