By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ryuu96 said:

Hope Ukraine finds a way to bring charges towards Musk post-war, not like America would extradite him but the message will be worth it.

How would that even work?

As much as I hate that Musk has this much control over the battlefield in Ukraine, it kinda seems like it is up to his prerogative. What law would he have broken?

My Real Redneck friends

Around the Network
PDF said:

Ryuu96 said:

Hope Ukraine finds a way to bring charges towards Musk post-war, not like America would extradite him but the message will be worth it.

How would that even work?

As much as I hate that Musk has this much control over the battlefield in Ukraine, it kinda seems like it is up to his prerogative. What law would he have broken?

Idk...I hope they can find a charge. Maybe something along the lines of interfering with a military operation. I'm not sure for Ukraine exactly but Musk seems to be bordering on laws in America at least such as the Logan Act as he keeps privately talking to Russian officials, undermining both America and Ukraine (its ally), actively protecting an enemy of the USA and undermining our support for Ukraine. Add on those "peace" proposals he tried to push which basically parroted Russian talking points which he clearly got from his Russian buddies.

From what Ukrainians are saying, Starlink worked in Crimea beforehand and Ukraine were doing operations with it, Musk only turned it off after speaking to the Russian Ambassador to America. Gets even worse because the person writing the biography says that Musk implied to others that he spoke to Putin directly as well. Not to mention sharing messages between him and Ukraine's Deputy PM with other journalists.

He shouldn't be allowed to step foot in Ukraine ever again, Imo. Not after he's responsible for protecting Russian and each missile fired from a Russian ship that kills innocent lives and could have been destroyed had he not turned off Stalink is blood on his hands. Course Ukraine won't do anything now because they need him but every Ukrainian must be furious with Musk right now. They can at least stick him on the list of Russian idiots post war, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 September 2023

He could have also got the idea from the grifter Ian Miles Cheong...

Hope America has him under constant watch at least, dude is a security liability. At least until they can get themselves off SpaceX.

4 VDV divisions were shuffled to the south to hold off the Ukrainian assault towards Tokmak.

Ukraine War, 9 September 2023: Short Update & Q&A

Prick.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Those will probably still be the MK IV variant for the most part, as the MK V is still in development for a couple years. But the MK IV is already one of the most advanced IFVs in the world - it mostly just lacks the UAV integration and Beyond-Line-Of-Sight AT rockets from the MK V that Ukraine could certainly need much right now.

The other question is it's main armament. Will those be coming with the 40mm Bofors or a 30-35mm Bushmaster Autocannon?

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 11 September 2023