By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network

Verbove is behind the 1st defensive line, it'd be a good take.

Around the Network

Russia Has 'Right to War' With 'Each and Every' NATO Country - Medvedev | Euronews

So these drone attacks in Russia, has Ukraine taken credit for them? or are they like partisan/local forces in Russia using drones to do all this? Reason I ask is if one flew 680kms from Ukraine over Belarus to get to it's target, pretty damn good effort evading everything in between.

Cobretti2 said:

So these drone attacks in Russia, has Ukraine taken credit for them? or are they like partisan/local forces in Russia using drones to do all this? Reason I ask is if one flew 680kms from Ukraine over Belarus to get to it's target, pretty damn good effort evading everything in between.

They don't usually tend to scream from the rooftops it was them but it was definitely Ukraine, Lol. I believe these are the drones that Ukraine employs and the sheer amount of them, plus striking key targets across Russia, takes military knowledge. Budanov is just a major troll, Lol. There's no harm in claiming responsibility but I suspect it's a bit of payback for all the times Russia never claims responsibility.

Either Ukraine somehow managed to avoid a huge chunk of Belarus AD or Russian AD, or they have people operating inside of Russia.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 August 2023

Ryuu96 said:
Cobretti2 said:

They don't usually tend to scream from the rooftops it was them but it was definitely Ukraine, Lol. I believe these are the drones that Ukraine employs and the sheer amount of them, plus striking key targets across Russia, takes military knowledge. Budanov is just a major troll, Lol. There's no harm in claiming responsibility but I suspect it's a bit of payback for all the times Russia never claims responsibility.

Either Ukraine somehow managed to avoid a huge chunk of Belarus AD or Russian AD, or they have people operating inside of Russia.

I would love if that were people that Russia deported from Ukraine, that would then really bite them in the ass for pulling that move in the past.

Grant Shapps Gets Defence Job in Mini Reshuffle - BBC News

Some moron has replaced our Defence Minister, I hope this idiot won't fuck things up.