By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ryuu96 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Are we gonna have to kill Russians, Austrians AND Hungarians? -_-

Dude! For the love of God!

Take like 1 minute to calm down and actually think to yourself before making a post and think deeply "is this a good thing to say?"

RolStoppable is f*cking Austrian.

You can take issue with how some countries are conducting themselves, you can insult their government, you can demand some sort of consequences for their actions without having to jump to violence all the dang time. STOP DOING THAT.

NO WE DON'T NEED TO KILL A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE LED BY DICKHEADS

I really don't want to thread ban someone who is cheering on Ukraine's fight for survival but you're really really pushing your luck.

Thank you! Been getting increasingly uncomfortable with some of Explosion's comments for a while to the point that I was starting to actively disengage from this thread.

Explosion - You are starting to sound like a mirror image of what you claim to despise. You won't beat them by becoming them.

Last edited by SecondWar - on 30 June 2023

Around the Network

@CaptainExplosion Read my comment multiple times as well, I don't want an instant response, in fact at this point I'd rather you didn't respond at all and just took it into consideration. Give yourself 5-10 minutes of thinking time or W/E before responding to a post, then re-read your response multiple times and think to yourself how OTHERS will feel about the post. You can see that you're making some users uncomfortable, take them into consideration before hitting submit.

There's Austrians frustrated about Austria in here, there are Russians frustrated about Russia on this website. We're fighting Russia because they committed an act of VIOLENCE and WAR on Ukraine FIRST. There are so many different ways we can add pressure to dickheads of the world like Orban without physically attacking his damn country and causing even more support for him.

All of us here support Ukraine. You aren't the only one frustrated about the situation. Stop demanding violence on everyone just because they don't support Ukraine, are they dicks? Yes, should they be called out? Yes, and that's where it should end unless they themselves commit violence towards Ukraine as well.

And Tbh...Hungary and Austria are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, no offence, Lol. Call them out from time to time but you don't need to waste so much anger towards them, Orban always caves to political pressure from NATO or EU. He's a dickhead for loving Putin still but he's not able to realistically get in the way of anything in terms of Ukraine support.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 June 2023

Concerned Musk might break Twitter embeds one day, now you can't even open a tweet without login.

Shouldn't affect the thread too much but if you try to open a tweet then you'll have to be signed in.

Ryuu96 said:

Concerned Musk might break Twitter embeds one day, now you can't even open a tweet without login.

Shouldn't affect the thread too much but if you try to open a tweet then you'll have to be signed in.

Yeah, found that out this morning when I went to look at the ISW page. No Musk, I not making an account on Twitter.

Around the Network

Russians’ Support for Peace Talks With Ukraine Grows After Unrest, Poll Shows - Bloomberg

Russian General Surovikin Reportedly Released After Interrogation / The New Voice of Ukraine

Ryuu96 said:

Ah, so that wasn't on my end. Opened one of the tweets you posted and couldn't see it so was confused for a second. Thanks for the info.

SecondWar said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, found that out this morning when I went to look at the ISW page. No Musk, I not making an account on Twitter.

That guy again...telling us how Twitter will be the source for information even more as ever under him and blocking everyone from this information who doesn't want an account . But at least he didn't lie when he said that he couldn't care less about getting attention like we see now with his planned fight against Zuck lol 

Last edited by crissindahouse - on 30 June 2023

My fear is he will one day block embeds in an effort to "force" people to actually click to Twitter.

Would kill how easy the source of information can be displayed in a quick and precise manner, especially combined with the "login" stuff.