By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Lawmakers Push Biden Officials On ATACMS, Cluster Munitions, Greater Support for Ukraine - Defense One

Send Ukraine everything that they ask for, Putin has nothing left, no escalation left, when that rat is cornered he runs away or backs down. We've crossed all his so called red lines, he did nothing, he didn't escalate. He folded to a thuggish mercenary group. He didn't escalate when some Russian volunteers aiding Ukraine invaded Belgorod using some Western equipment.

Putin has no more escalation left in him, aside from nukes and they won't use nukes FFS.

Has Ukraine not proven with Storm Shadow that they can be trusted not to hit Russian territory (🙄).

Around the Network

Putin's not a rat. Rats have redeeming qualities. Putin's a cockroach if anything.

Oh God, Russia is back to begging for air support over Telegram.

This is an incredibly hard thing that Ukraine is pulling off, I wonder how long it lasts.

So I was out for a couple days and apparently there was quite the racket.

Ryuu96 said:

This is an incredibly hard thing that Ukraine is pulling off, I wonder how long it lasts.

Hopefully long enough until Russian forces are wiped out, along with any outside support Russia gets.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Ryuu96 said:

Hopefully long enough until Russian forces are wiped out, along with any outside support Russia gets.

I would assume it's another bait tactic but we'll see.

Ryuu96 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You mean on Ukraine's part so they can lure those Russian scumbags to their deaths?

CaptainExplosion said:
Ryuu96 said:

You mean on Ukraine's part so they can lure those Russian scumbags to their deaths?

Lure some away from other fronts, yeah.

Lol. Fucking Wagner.

Ryuu96 said:

Lol. Fucking Wagner.

How much did they have before that?