By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Ryuu96 said:

Lmfao if Putin caved for a small group of terrorists.

Guess Prigozhin is the new President of Russia in all but name.

How long until Prigozhin has a mysterious death?

My Real Redneck friends

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
KiigelHeart said:

So right now it's looking like this was yet another maskirovka-show :/ but for what purpose?

Prigozhin only thinks about Prigozhin and he didn't want to sign the July 1st contract.

Who the fuck knows where that leaves us, Putin looks incredibly fucking weak now, Prigozhin looks like a coward to his Wagner fighters.

Prigozhin is a fucking idiot if this is the end of it, he's a fucking dead man walking, he thinks Putin is going to be like "no biggie bro, you only performed a coup, marched on Moscow, killed some Russian soldiers and blew a few of our helicopters, all is forgiven"

What the FUCK, Prigozhin, Lol.

But then again, Prigozhin may have overestimated his support, even if he took Moscow, it was extremely unlikely he would have been able to hold it. Wagner doesn't have the strength, they'd need mass desertions from the Russian Military.

I haven't changed my opinion that Prigozhin is a loyal puppet of Putin. It's why I thought something was off about this mutiny from the beginning. It's likely there is a power-struggle going on though but it's impossible to know what game these snakes are playing.

I just don't think Prigozhin is the one to challenge Putin and he isn't good news for Ukraine. Hope he'll end up dead soon. 

Edit. This play isn't over yet, I'm just worried it won't be the ending we were hoping. 

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 24 June 2023

PDF said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lmfao if Putin caved for a small group of terrorists.

Guess Prigozhin is the new President of Russia in all but name.

How long until Prigozhin has a mysterious death?

Yeah, I can't imagine Prigozhin doesn't have a timer on his life now, it may not be during this war but I don't see him living beyond the war, nobody gets away with humiliating Putin like this, ever. It makes Putin look too war, undermines his leadership, if Prigozhin can do it with only ~10,000 purchased soldiers then who is to say someone else can't? How can people trust Putin if he's going to throw them under the bus? He caved to a tiny force, Lol.

Anticlimactic! But Putin looks utterly cowardly and weak now, Prigozhin will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life and Ukraine likely gained a small win with the temporary disruption to the infrastructure and logistics it caused, along with the 3 military helicopters, 1 military plane which got blown up, and the oil depot, Lmao.

Starting to wonder if Wagner even had any intention of storming Moscow and it was just a bluff and Putin blinked first. Putin's entire image of being a strong man who can't be bullied is gone, it's the only reason he has lasted so long. Now Prigozhin has shown that he can be bullied into doing something that someone else wants.

Putin can't let that slide surely, he has to show what happens when you fuck with him. FSB could just slip Ukraine, Prigozhin's coordinates, Lol.

KiigelHeart said:
Ryuu96 said:

Prigozhin only thinks about Prigozhin and he didn't want to sign the July 1st contract.

Who the fuck knows where that leaves us, Putin looks incredibly fucking weak now, Prigozhin looks like a coward to his Wagner fighters.

Prigozhin is a fucking idiot if this is the end of it, he's a fucking dead man walking, he thinks Putin is going to be like "no biggie bro, you only performed a coup, marched on Moscow, killed some Russian soldiers and blew a few of our helicopters, all is forgiven"

What the FUCK, Prigozhin, Lol.

But then again, Prigozhin may have overestimated his support, even if he took Moscow, it was extremely unlikely he would have been able to hold it. Wagner doesn't have the strength, they'd need mass desertions from the Russian Military.

I haven't changed my opinion that Prigozhin is a loyal puppet of Putin. It's why I thought something was off about this mutiny from the beginning. It's likely there is a power-struggle going on though but it's impossible to know what game these snakes are playing.

I just don't think Prigozhin is the one to challenge Putin and he isn't good news for Ukraine. Hope he'll end up dead soon. 

Edit. This play isn't over yet, I'm just worried it won't be the ending we were hoping. 

That doesn't really make any sense.

This isn't what a loyal puppet of Putin would do.

Wagner is an ally of Russia's armed forces which just illegally took control of a city, marched on Moscow with the intention of killing Shoigu/Gerasimov and who Putin then labelled as treasonous, Wagner blew out of the sky multiple Russian military aircraft and now they get to go home with no repercussions?

Putin's image is absolutely destroyed now and Wagner looks like the new boss, Putin looks weak, he is no longer Russia's President, Prigozhin is.

This is unprecedented for Putin's Presidency. This is the first time someone has ever made it look like he caved to their demands via a show of force since Putin came into power.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 June 2023

Former supporter of Prigozhin about alleged agreement between Prigozhin and Russian authorities:

"Now it's finally allowed to say the three things he's been promised. 1. Shoigu's resignation. 2. Amnesty for "musicians" [Wagner mercenaries]. 3. The possibility to return to Africa. I'm sure that in reality he signed his own death sentence. And Wagner PMC as well, of course."

In general, many "Wagner war correspondents" are extremely disappointed with the situation.

Some publicly resign. And curse Prigozhin.

Around the Network

Putin basically showed that ~10,000 soldiers (more like ~5,000 since that was the number marching on Moscow) can make him surrender to your demands. It'll take a miracle to recover his strong man image after this.

Last time a failed coup happened in Russia in 1991, it accelerated the USSR dissolving 4 months later.

12 less Russian pilots to bomb Ukraine, thanks Wagner.

Damn, was hoping for some days of clashes with the loss of some heavy equipment. They've lost some helis but I would have liked to see some destroyed tanks as well and also Kadyrov losing some of his vehicles.

Considering how easily the Wagner troops shot down some helicopters I guess they could have also destroyed plenty of IFVs and tanks.

Well, better than nothing I guess

crissindahouse said:

Damn, was hoping for some days of clashes with the loss of some heavy equipment. They've lost some helis but I would have liked to see some destroyed tanks as well and also Kadyrov losing some of his vehicles.

Considering how easily the Wagner troops shot down some helicopters I guess they could have also destroyed plenty of IFVs and tanks.

Well, better than nothing I guess

It's actually hilarious how we didn't see Kadyrov's forces fight.

Again.

TikTok Brigade continues their streak!