By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

drkohler said:

If this lasts longer than a few days, I wonder what the Chechens will do..

Good point. I’ve suspect that Kadyrov only swears fealty to Putin on the basis that is allows him to retain power in Cechnya as he would ordinarily stand no chance against Russian forces but if things really splinter he could be prepared to breakaway - certainly if Prigozhin succeeds.

Around the Network
SecondWar said:
drkohler said:

If this lasts longer than a few days, I wonder what the Chechens will do..

Good point. I’ve suspect that Kadyrov only swears fealty to Putin on the basis that is allows him to retain power in Cechnya as he would ordinarily stand no chance against Russian forces but if things really splinter he could be prepared to breakaway - certainly if Prigozhin succeeds.

Kadyrov HATES Prigozhin so I think he'll take this opportunity to fight him, for now.

*With whatever army he has left.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 June 2023

NyanNyanNekoChan said:

So we officially in a civil war? Lol.

Kyiv in 3 days to "OH SHIT WE'RE IN A CIVIL WAR"

Subtitles

Around the Network

Putin: The battle for the fate of our people against the West needs unity ... Thus, actions dividing our actions are a betrayal of our brothers-in-arms ... a strike to the back of our people ... like in 1917 ... when our country was divided ... We will not let this happen ... it's an internal BETRAYAL.

"They're pushing us to a defeat and capitulation ... a strike against Russia, our people .. our actions will be BRUTAL ... everyone who consciously went on this path will take an immediate punishment ... all departments have been instructed ... additional anti-terrorist measures being introduced in regions and Moscow ... operation of civil and military departments in Rostov are challenging.

As a citizen, I will do EVERYTHING to protect the Constitution and the people.

Those who started the mutiny BETRAYED RUSSIA AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE

The only right choice is to lay down weapons."

Wonder if Girkin is packing his bags right now.

Yup Yup.

I've just as much fear about Prigozhin using them as I do Putin.

That is, zero.

If Prighozin wouldn't be such an asshole and Wagner so disgusting I would hope to see him win but in this case I want him to do as much damage as possible to the Russian military and still lose. Ukraine just needs their country back and Russia needs to be even less relevant economical (especially for China). But this guy would probably even like to throw some nukes on Ukraine just to show strenght.