By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

So far, this has been a war of words, rather than an actual "war"

Really odd.

Around the Network

I wonder what happens to Wagner's operations in African countries if they fuck around in Russia.

Exploiting Africa has been a way to make themselves almost self-sustainable.

I'd just like to point out that if he manages to take down the command of the armed forces of Russia, Putin has little to keep real power. Unless Putin trusts him (which he doesn't seem to), this might as well be a direct attack against Putin. My impression is that Putin is popular enough that directly opposing him wouldn't be smart, so he's attacking someone much less popular instead.

Not Confirmed Yet.

-Snip Old Video-

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 June 2023

Around the Network
Zkuq said:

I'd just like to point out that if he manages to take down the command of the armed forces of Russia, Putin has little to keep real power. Unless Putin trusts him (which he doesn't seem to), this might as well be a direct attack against Putin. My impression is that Putin is popular enough that directly opposing him wouldn't be smart, so he's attacking someone much less popular instead.

Issue with Prigozhin is that basically everyone dislikes him who has any real power, Lol. Gerasimov, Shoigu, Russian Regional Leaders, FSB, Kadyrov. Even that shit snivelling coward, Girkin. And now even Surovikin is telling Prigozhin to stop who was until recently siding with him against the Russian MoD.

Remains to be seen how many regular soldiers he could get on his side, but Prigozhin is hated by a lot of people with power. I don't think this will last long if it's legit, but hey it will provide a large distraction (which benefits Ukraine), it'll destroy Wagner and remove more Russian troops (which benefits Ukraine) and severely weaken Putin's political position (which benefits Ukraine).

So I hope they kill each other.

Won't happen but if I was him I would offer to fight for Ukraine in exchange for pardons for him and all his men. He may not be able to convince his men of that but his other options seem dire.

My Real Redneck friends

Back to no videos...

Almost convinced Prigozhin is shit-posting and is already on a boat to Africa.

PDF said:

Won't happen but if I was him I would offer to fight for Ukraine in exchange for pardons for him and all his men. He may not be able to convince his men of that but his other options seem dire.

Might annoy America a little, Prigozhin is wanted by the FBI, Lol.

Not sure we'll see Ukraine working directly with him like that, not unless they have a secret plan to put a bullet in him by the end of it or backstab him and hand him over to America. He is also responsible for thousands of Ukrainian deaths so it may not go down well with the Ukrainian public.

Wagner is up to a lot of chaos in Africa and it's where they make a lot of their money, Prigozhin could just flee there but him being in Africa is riskier than Russia, who knows, America could work out a deal in secret with whatever African country he resided in to capture him, Lol.