By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

crissindahouse said:

Russia throwing missiles at Kyiv while African leaders are there. And South Africa as example is leaning more towards Russia as to Ukraine and the West in this war. Or at least they never said anything against Russia. Hope it will change. I would be pretty pissed if I would be in Kyiv

Get your priorities straight, South Africa.

Around the Network

South Africa is just gaslighting Ukrainians now.

It's obvious their "peace mission" is a load of bullshit.

Must be hard for Ukraine to have to be diplomatic during times like this and resist the urge to tell certain countries to fuck off.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 June 2023

"Today, during our visit, we heard missile strikes. Such activity does not work well for peace. Therefore, we are talking about the need for de-escalation on both sides so that peace finds a way to come through and resolve the situation," he said.

South African President Names 10 Necessary Components to Achieve Peace in Ukraine | Ukrainska Pravda

LOL. Vincent may have to look for a new job. That gaslighting little prick, even his own President is saying there were missile strikes.

As for South Africa's proposals, a lot of words and your typical both sides bullshit. It's simple, tell Russia to get out of Ukraine.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/16/focus-of-war-shifting-south-towards-mariupol-ukrainian-minister-says

To add to the bucket load of Putin's nonsense claims, he trots out a Jewish variant of 'I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black.'

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

South Africa is just gaslighting Ukrainians now.

It's obvious their "peace mission" is a load of bullshit.

Must be hard for Ukraine to have to be diplomatic during times like this and resist the urge to tell certain countries to fuck off.

South Africa has betrayed mankind by siding with Russia. Nelson Mandela died for nothing. -_-

SecondWar said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/16/focus-of-war-shifting-south-towards-mariupol-ukrainian-minister-says

To add to the bucket load of Putin's nonsense claims, he trots out a Jewish variant of 'I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black.'

Some of his best friends are Nazis too.

Ukraine taking down a lot of drones.

Russians complaining that their jammer proof drone doesn't work.

Ryuu96 said:
SecondWar said:

Some of his best friends are Nazis too.

Russians were Nazis even before the actual Nazis. Just look at what the Cossacks did and most likely will do of they get the chance again.