By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Former CD Projekt devs establish new AAA studio, Rebel Wolves, working on AAA Dark Fantasy RPG

Does it always have to be dark fantasy?

Around the Network

Excited to see what they will come up with, but it'll probably be a while before we see anything concrete from them.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-witcher-3-director-leaves-cdpr-following-workplace-bullying-allegations/1100-6491003/

The director of The Witcher 3, Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, announced his resignation from CD Projekt following an investigation into allegations of bullying.

According to Bloomberg, Tomaszkiewicz has been under investigation for mobbing, the Polish term for bullying, for several months. Tomaszkiewicz denies these allegations and was found to be not guilty by that investigation, but according to an internal email sent to CD Projekt staff, he has decided to leave the company.

In the message, Tomaszkiewicz wrote, "nonetheless, a lot of people are feeling fear, stress or discomfort when working with me." He also apologized for "all the bad blood I have caused."

Great start for a new company!

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

Does it always have to be dark fantasy?

Yeah, honestly I'm a little tired of dark fantasy RPGs, we've gotten tons of them.

I love dark fantasy, but I'm really sad to see that the only Dark Fantasy games that are out here today, are Souls or rogue-like games, games that are primarily designed to just be as hard as possible, instead of a good RPG dark fantasy that isn't trying to make the game feel like a boxing match or a chore. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"