By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RRD and the Warranty

We all know the 360 breaks and breaks often....that's where the warranty comes in. Heres the thing though. Why should we have to pay the extra 40 euros for a system we know has a high probability of breaking?  The warranty should be included free of charge if they know they're selling faulty equipment..

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

it is free of charge and its 3 years

you probably talk about a store warranty.... in which case they change your XB right away.. the MS warranty is free but you have to send it back to MS... so it takes more time.... but anyway on an electronic product I usually take the store warranty when exist... it's usually worth the money.... I can spill coffee on my TV and have it changed thank to that kind of warranty...

I got 3 free years when i brought my Elite.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

OK cool, didn't realize it was the store warranty that costs money. Although I don't really enjoy the 360 as much, (the controller just ruins it for me) I still wish everyone gets great service and no rip offs with there systems.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2