By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Back 4 Blood proves Valve carried Left 4 Dead (Crowbcat)

Tagged games:

"From the creators of Left 4 Dead Evolve."

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
zero129 said:

Clearly. Let anyone say what they want about Valve but they are like Nintendo when it comes to the games they do release. They have to have Quality assurance.

So they are the Nintendo of the PC sector, who is the Nintendo of mobile?

zero129 said:
Dulfite said:

I honestly dont think we have one yet. I mean i guess you could say Nintendo is the Nintendo of the mobile sector thanks to their handhelds but when it comes to phone gaming.. Yeah defo no Nintendo there yet .

Even Nintendo isn't the Nintendo of the mobile sector (talking about phones) lol. None of their mobile games have the same quality commitment (adjusted for mobile) that their console games seem to have.

I played the open beta, was terrible. Quite the shame but expected. Only Valve can do Valve games these days.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Turtle Rock is not a good studio on its own. They act like their farts don't stink. They need the guidance of a better studio to make good games. Some devs are like that. Mercury Steam is a recent good example.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
zero129 said:

Clearly. Let anyone say what they want about Valve but they are like Nintendo when it comes to the games they do release. They have to have Quality assurance.

Mobile has yet to find the equivalent of Mad  Max so the dev gangs still run amok and unopposed.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot