By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox OpenCritic Prediction League 2022

Should I add this rumoured Goldeneye re-release? It may be something that is shadow dropped since it already has achievements listed, it also seems to be Rare who is doing it but it is rumoured to release on both Xbox and NSO.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 January 2022

Around the Network

Added!

Predict!

Nobody Saves the World - 83

I'll add other predictions later but this date kinda snuck up on me.

Nobody Saves the World - 79

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

• As Dusk Falls - 78
  • Grounded - 80
  • Forza Motorsport - 88
  • Redfall - 82
  • Starfield - 88
  • Nobody Saves the World - 85
  • Crossfire X - 70??
  • Shredders - 71??
  • Tunic - 72??
  • Stalker 2 - 73??
  • Darktide - 82
  • Scorn - 80
  • Slime Rancher 2 - 82
  • Replaced - 80
  • Planet of Lana - 79
  • Somerville - 86
  • Ark 2 - 72

Around the Network

If it weren't for Crossfire, Tunic, Planet of Lana and Ark II then I could have named this thread "Day One Game Pass Prediction League" /s

Ark 2 will get delayed and then we'll be down to 3.

I'll stick with my Crossfire - 77 from last year. Will give predictions on the rest soon.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'm going to tag anyone who hasn't predicted for a certain title shortly before release, if you don't want me tagging you then tell me and I won't, I'll likely do it maybe a week or two before release of a title, I know there's a lot of titles to predict and a lot of unknown release dates so I'll try to make keeping track as easy as possible.

80 on Nobody Saves The World for me.

Nobody Saves the World- 82