By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Accolades Trailer: Ghost of Tsushima DC. Do you want to travel to Japan?

Here is the accolades-trailer for Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut. Now for PS5/PS4

I will visit Tsushima next year :D In which cities in Japan do you want to travel?

i want to Tokyo, Osaka, Akihabara, Tsushima and Kyoto =) So many beautiful / interesting cities and landscapes, I'm really looking forward to it.

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 18 September 2021

Around the Network

Summer 2022 to Japan sounds good, i find =) Corona is over then, i hope.

I've been wanting to go to Japan for a long time. Going to have to wait until Covid is over now though. On top of my wife wanting to have another child so it's going to be difficult to do. I will be going though.

Japan is amazing, I lived there for 4 years and I have a lot of ties there now, lol. You will love it, but do keep in mind that the entire country is not Akihabara street. A lot of people make that mistake and end up disappointed. In reality, Japan is like a cleaner, nicer, and more convenient at times American or European country. Oh, and don't discount the natural and historical beauty as well. Those parts especially live up to the hype.

I have one tip: The best Videogame store in Japan that I have been to is not in Tokyo, its in Osaka. It's called Surugaya and it's a chain, but this was by far the best one:
Surugaya Nippombashi Otaroad
https://maps.app.goo.gl/qDY8FoL6ujsrEZjq5

Another good place is this mall below. I found some really rare stuff there, lol.
Aruaru City
https://maps.app.goo.gl/zo7tyEjVRJAesEAa8

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I live in Japan, so a bit easier for me. I definitely want to visit Hiroshima, Kyushu, Tsushima, Okinawa, Hokkaido, Niigata and more.

Since I live near Tokyo, I will visit it again next weekend. I already visited Eastern/ Northern Honshu and Kansai.