By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lost Judgment may be the final game in Sega's Judgment series, due to disagreement with talent agency over PC release

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Having a talent company dictate what you can do with your business is bad for business. What if one day, the Talent company decides xbox is too western for their liking? Or they hate the Cloud for some reason reason? Or other terrible decisions?

Yeah, that's a very important part. Having an outside company dictate what you can or can't do with your own products is a big problem. I'd say it's a hill to die on even. If it were me I'd blacklist them and refuse to do any business whatsoever with anybody associated with that company until they change their policies.

That's what should be happening, but OP seems to believe it makes sense to dick over a platform of millions, while comparing Steam sales and discount numbers like some sodding boardroom exec (no offence Shiki, but that's fucking dumb and obnoxious to suggest).

What's better?; dicking over a platform of millions of users, a lucrative one at that.

or

Dick over a tiny talent agency (yes tiny, because it's not the biggest talent agency on the entire planet with the power to dictate Hollywood, so yeah, tiny, and in Japan no less), forcing them to correct their shitty way of business. 

The latter becomes the more logical choice, because it's of a smaller number, one IP, one actor they take issue "for" over a platform containing millions of users and multiple storefronts. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 13 July 2021

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"