By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Today I subscribed to Gamepass Ultimate for 1 dollar Overwelmed

Games Like 

When I saw Red dead redemption 2, GTA 5 , Madden 21, Fifa 21, Jedi Fallen order, Doom Eternal, Kingdom Hearts 3, Dragon Quest 11 S , NBA 2k 21, Wasteland 3, Yakuza 7, MLB the Show 21, NHL 21 The Outerworlds, Fallout 4,, Resident Evil 7,Sims 4, Skate 3, Fight Night CHampion ,Star Wars Squadron, TitanFall 2, A way Out, Wolfenstein 2,Need For Speed Heat, Shadows of Mordor, Mechwarrior 5, Mass effect 2 and andromeda,Hellblade, Halo Mastercheif collection, Fable 2 and 3, Gears 5 UFC 3,Skyrim Dragon Age Inquisition , Dishonored 2, Crysis 3, Control, Batman arkham Knight Anthem, Alien Isolation , Touhou Luna Nights ,Nier Automata , Rainbow Six siege etc in gamepass ultimate I just payed 1 dollar It was climatic.

I'm givin Xbox Live + gold + EA PLay + Xcloud 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I did the same a few days ago. Going to be running through Yakuza 3-5 and Like a Dragon for sure. If I have time before it expires Super Lucky Tales, Battletoads, River City Girls, Ori, maybe some older games like Final Fantasy 7 and Fables. I might have to extend the 3 months a further 3 months. Walmart has 3 months of gamepass ultimate on sale for 29.99 currently.

rapsuperstar31 said:

I did the same a few days ago. Going to be running through Yakuza 3-5 and Like a Dragon for sure. If I have time before it expires Super Lucky Tales, Battletoads, River City Girls, Ori, maybe some older games like Final Fantasy 7 and Fables. I might have to extend the 3 months a further 3 months. Walmart has 3 months of gamepass ultimate on sale for 29.99 currently.

Cool And this is my XBox One X , I still don't have an Xbox Series X still. 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I'm saving for a PS5 since I don't wanna miss out on Ratchet and Clank and Returnal. I'm a multiconsole owner BTW.

I did it too for my PC. But the only games on there I care about are Recore, Sea of theives, and Master Chief collection. I really wanted to use Soul Caliber V but that’s only free for console.

Around the Network

I'm super happy right now. Now all 3 consoles have things I like , Xbox for 3rd party savings and Xbox exclusives few 3rd party exclusives, Sony for Sony exclusives and unique japanese games like nitro plus not found on switch nor xbox and switch for Nintendo exclusives and portable and few 3rd party exclusives