Emilia 1 33.33%

Blue 0 0%

Lute 0 0%

T260G 0 0%

Red 0 0%

Riki 0 0%

Fuse 0 0%

Total:3

I'm playing through SaGa Frontier Remastered on Switch right now. The original release was one of the first PS1 games I bought back in the day. Despite its flaws and its obvious unfinished content I loved it.  Unfortunately the PS1 game never got a Western re-release on PSN, though it did get re-released in Japan and was even one of the games on the Japanese PlayStation Classic console (too bad we didn't get those games instead of the ones we got in the US.)

SaGa Frontier Remastered really does this game the justice it deserved. The graphics got cleaned up pretty nicely, and it now has a lot of the content that was originally intended for it that got cut for lack of time, including Fuse's story. The music is awesome, but that was one area of the game that didn't need to be fixed to begin with. And the combat is pretty fun.

Anybody else playing this?

Around the Network

Loved the game in PS1 . Even more that FF 7.
I really wanted to play this in Xbox, but at least i can use my Swicht.
The music of this game was fantastic and Asellus was my favorite character (her 3 endings were great)

Just started playing it, so far I'm really enjoying it, I chose Asellus as the protagnist so I suppose thats who I am going to chose as my favorite thus far.

Loneken said:

Loved the game in PS1 . Even more that FF 7.
I really wanted to play this in Xbox, but at least i can use my Swicht.
The music of this game was fantastic and Asellus was my favorite character (her 3 endings were great)

Everyone seems to like Asellus; even in the original she had probably the most fleshed-out story of the characters. The music for her sequences was some of the best of the game, which is really saying something when you consider the high quality of the music as a whole. 

I got this game right alongside FF7. I thought it was rough at first but it grew on me. I loved the neon-drenched aesthetics of some of the areas. 

Mar1217 said:

Just goes to show how people have been sleeping on Kenji Ito has a composer really, the guy is in my opinion just as good as the Matsuda or Uebo of this world.

His battle tracks are always amazing.