By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 predictions.

What do you think Microsoft will do at this year's E3?  Despite a year-over-year increase in sales, they are trailing Sony in two out of three major markets.  What games/peripherals do you think they can and will show at E3.

If new games, what kind of new games.

If old games, do you think it will be playable demo's or just trailers? 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

If Microsoft goes ahead with it's "360mote" and wants it to be used for more than 1 or 2 games, it will have to be demo'd at E3 to make it out this year.

And then of course there are these games that Microsoft have explicitly stated haven't been revealed yet, that they'll have to reveal at E3 to hype them for this year. They'll show more Banjo Kazooie 3 stuff, and more Fable 2 stuff (confirmed by Molyneux) and I wouldn't be completely surprised to find out what next year's big shooter will be (either Halo 4 or Perfect Dark 2).

Banjo Kazooie 3 if it's not shown next month. Alan Wake as well. I think you're right about the 360mote and it wouldn't surprise me to see support for it from multiple games in addition to the secret one that Rare is working on.

Kim implied that Alan Wake wouldn't make it out this year, which would be very unfortunate. If that is the case, we might not see too much of it at this years E3, unless they want it out in early 2009.

What secret Rare game? I haven't heard about that?

Around the Network

Goldeneye finally coming to XBLA. Yea I wish that was true.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

It could happen. It would depend on whether Nintendo is happy to just let it go, or get a slightly lesser version than Xbox live.

What's with all the E3 threads? Isn't it a bit early?

They made a Wii one, so I made them for the other consoles. Given E3 is only 2-3 months away, I think the time is about right to start conceptualizing possible Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo strategies for the year ahead.

they will announce their purchase of Sony

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur