By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poor Ad Formatting?

I haven't been around a whole lot, but I was trying to reply to a recent forum post and couldn't even click the reply button!  I had to copy-paste and rush to click the post reply before the ad loaded up lmfao

And before you tell me to use an ad blocker, VGChartz gets money to run this place from the ads.  Having said that, some choice in bounding boxes for ad spaces needs to be reviewed...

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:

I haven't been around a whole lot, but I was trying to reply to a recent forum post and couldn't even click the reply button!  I had to copy-paste and rush to click the post reply before the ad loaded up lmfao

And before you tell me to use an ad blocker, VGChartz gets money to run this place from the ads.  Having said that, some choice in bounding boxes for ad spaces needs to be reviewed...

From looking at the screenshot it's missing part of the ad for some reason, there should be a large x on the right of the ad box, so most likely just a glitch.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 06 March 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I love the ads!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.