By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - TLC 2020

Damn that was a really exciting ending. I'm curious to see where The Fiend goes next as I love Bray Wyatt. He's hinting at a transformation as well:

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWEBrayWyatt/status/1340859828835594245

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

It was an ok ending, it was certainly good but the Fiend has had better feuds, what Im really worried about is Sasha Banks's back, it must hurt from carrying the company all year.

You have to be kidding if you think Sasha has been doing it. I would say Asuka, The Fiend, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Bayley, Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns have played a much more pivotal role

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:

You have to be kidding if you think Sasha has been doing it. I would say Asuka, The Fiend, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Bayley, Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns have played a much more pivotal role

I 100% disagree with this statement. Specially Bryan, he is probably the best wrestler WWE has, and yet has been absent for most part of the year. 

On the other hand, Sasha had been nothing short of extraordinare througout the whole year and his feud with Bayley is the only lasting good thing coming out of the wwe writing room in years. Hopefully Reigns and the Usos will get to that level.

Why... spoilers... title....