By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Blog GOTY Winners

The Last of Us ll is my top game personally in all of my gaming years. And to see it getting the love and recognition it deserves from both fans and critics truly warms my heart.

Around the Network

After this year I have lost all confidence in gaming journalsim.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Fantastic Games !!! Thanks for the info.

Awesome.
Loved Ghost of Tsushima and it deserves all the love it's getting (still have to play TLOU2).

I know it's based on the trophies you get but Gold not being first place is weird.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:

(...)

The gamers have decided ;) By the way: The Last of Us 2 won over 207 Game of the Year Awards in total, Ghost of Tsushima over 34. Final Fantasy 7 Remake is a really great game, but qualitatively it has no chance against both of them - in my opinion.

And TLOU2 / Ghost of Tsushima has better background-soundtracks than FF7R, we see this result on many sites. PS: Ghost of Tsushima has an extreme audio-design/nature feeling, love it. For me the best Soundtrack in the last Years, with Persona 5 ^^

GonSama said:

Awesome.
Loved Ghost of Tsushima and it deserves all the love it's getting (still have to play TLOU2).

Great to hear :)

Have fun !! =)