By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - King Of Fighters 15 announcement

Leynos said:
KLAMarine said:

Why?

I don't feel like funding a man who murders people and dismembers their body.

Elaborate.

Around the Network
B6a6es said:
Leynos said:

Then you might wanna boycott Tencent as well (a Chinese company with a huge connection to the CCP), also did you know that Nintendo made a huge Partnership with them to promote the Switch in China as well as Developing a Mobile/Switch Moba Pokemon game.

I have never touched Pokemon anything and don't play mobile games. But yes let's find some shitty way to excuse the murderer.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

B6a6es said:
Leynos said:

Then you might wanna boycott Tencent as well (a Chinese company with a huge connection to the CCP), also did you know that Nintendo made a huge Partnership with them to promote the Switch in China as well as Developing a Mobile/Switch Moba Pokemon game.

Unless you can make valid what social issue you're discussing here, then you aren't really saying much.

Leynos has made their position clear on the Saudi Prince having direct financial ties to SNK: the murdering of dissidents, and they wants no part of that.

Not everyone believes in the same social issues so your CCP may or may not be relevant to them.

Man i've waiting for something on King of Fighters XV all year, now we know 5 characters are back so far.