By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted December Results! Cyberpunk's Last Stand

I can't belive we're finally going to say goodbye to Cyberpunk 2077. It was a fixture in the Most Wanted feature. What am I going to vote for now? Anyway, let's hope it lives up to the hype it has build.

Other than that, it looks like things will go back to the usual routine, with games for Nintendo and Sony platforms taking the top spots, and Zelda staying at the top of the list, where it will probably stay for a while, maybe until release.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
JEMC said:

I can't belive we're finally going to say goodbye to Cyberpunk 2077. It was a fixture in the Most Wanted feature. What am I going to vote for now? Anyway, let's hope it lives up to the hype it has build.

Other than that, it looks like things will go back to the usual routine, with games for Nintendo and Sony platforms taking the top spots, and Zelda staying at the top of the list, where it will probably stay for a while, maybe until release.

I could see Horizon or final fantasy xvi taking the spot occasionally but I don't see it happening until we get more info on either game. Then for xbox, Halo has beaten Zelda before. Depending on what they show off this month and the finalized release date, it's a possibility to take the slot again. 

Final Fantasy is more likely, but it's not like we know much about any of those games, so it's hard to predict what will happen. The chances of Halo taking the top spot are rather low, and will depend more on whether the Xbox supporters come to vote for it or not.

In any case, the Video Games Awards are next week. Who knows, maybe we'll get new info about some of those games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

TruckOSaurus said:
Hynad said:

1- Final Fantasy VII Remake 2 - PlayStation 4/5
2- Final Fantasy XVI - PlayStation 5
3- Hollow Knight: Silksong - PlayStation 4/5
4- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel - Switch
5- Cyberpunk 2077 - PlayStation 4/5

Are you really going to wait for the PS4/5 version of Silksong? Because right now, the game has only been announced for Switch and PC and after waiting for so long, I sure as hell ain't waiting more than I have to to get my hands on it.

You are right. I didn’t notice the game had only been announced for those platforms first. I got the first one on Switch and then double dipped on the PS4 version because this is the kind of projects and developers I like to support. I backed Sea of Stars at the CAD160$ tier, for example (helps that the studio is from our homeland ), so will simply do the same with Silksong. But I assumed it was coming to PlayStation consoles from the get go, considering they eventually released the first one as a complete edition on PS4...

Hollow Knight is one of the best metroidvania game created since Castlevania SOTN and Super Metroid. So I really can’t wait to see what the devs have in store for us with this sequel!!

Last edited by Hynad - on 02 December 2020

Ultrashroomz said:

1. No More Heroes III (NSW)
2. Monster Hunter Rise (NSW)
3. Persona 5 Scramble (PS4; please localize it Atlus)
4. Hollow Knight Silksong (NSW)
5. Shin Megami Tensei V (NSW)

"I don't know why people would be hyped for a logo"

-Ultra putting No More Heroes III and Shin Megami Tensei V on his list 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Ultrashroomz said:

1. No More Heroes III (NSW)
2. Monster Hunter Rise (NSW)
3. Persona 5 Scramble (PS4; please localize it Atlus)
4. Hollow Knight Silksong (NSW)
5. Shin Megami Tensei V (NSW)

"I don't know why people would be hyped for a logo"

-Ultra putting No More Heroes III and Shin Megami Tensei V on his list 

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."