By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: A Love Letter To The Single Player Gamer (spoiler free reviews)

What Was Your Favorite Single-Player Sony Exclusive? (timed/console exclusives included)

Bloodborne 4 10.81%

Uncharted 4 3 8.11%

God of War 6 16.22%

The Last of Us: Part 2 4 10.81%

Horizon: Zero Dawn 4 10.81%

Persona 5/Royal 4 10.81%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 4 10.81%

Ghost of Tsushima 4 10.81%

Days Gone 0 0%

Other 4 10.81%

Total:37
Leynos said:

This is my fave PS4 single-player console exclusive.

Nex Machina is so good (these days every Housemarque game tend to be solid fun).
Can't wait to play their next game Returnal.

Around the Network

One of my favorite consoles of all time. Definitely an amazing console for a single player gamer like myself. I don't know if it innovated that much coming from PS3 but I came from a Wii/DS combo so PS4 blew me away.

My favorite game would be God of War. That combination of cinematic story driven game mixed with solid and diverse gameplay with RPG elements is something I had never experienced before. At least not at this level. The story of Kratos and Atreus is something that I don't think I'll forget and it pains me to think that it could have been even better if I had followed the franchise since the PS3 or even the PS2. Oh well, those are very different games anyways.

I close runner up would be Horizon. The story of Aloy, specially the ending, was beautiful. Discovering the mysteries of such a breathtaking world was a marvelous experience. I have high hopes for the sequel, hope they make more interesting characters this time.

Uncharted 4, The Last of Us 2, Persona 5 and God of War are so fantastic / impressive Games!Ghost of Tsushima maybe my Game of the Year 2020.